The Guam Regional Medical City provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GRMC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Guam Regional Medical City is announcing the following vacancies:
Clinical Dietician Read More
Pharmacy Technician Read More
Pharmacist Read More
Lead Radiation Therapist Read More
Radiation Oncology Manager Read More
Cardiac Cath Read More
Emergency Department Read More
Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Read More
Medical / Telemetry Read More
Operating Read More
Post-Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU) Read More
Social Worker Read More
Certified Nursing Assistant Read More
Emergency Room Physician
Emergency Room Nurse Practitioner
Urgent Care / Family Practice Physician
Please send completed application to Tanya Grant. Applications sent via email can be directed to email@example.com Hand-delivery is accepted at our offices located at 133 Route 3, Dededo Guam or mailed to Guam Regional Medical City, PO Box 3830 Hagatna, Guam 96932 .
No phone calls please.
POSITION TITLE: Internist (Several Positions)
JOB LOCATION: 133 Route 3, Dededo, Guam 96912
Our Internist will perform the following specific duties:
• Evaluate, diagnose, and provide non surgical treatments to patients as well as refer patients to specialist physicians.
• Provide patients with wellness and disease prevention plans.
• Complete documentation in an electronic medical record; utilize digital solutions deployed in the practice, e.g. e-prescribing, electronic order management and digital radiology;
• Maintain patient confidence by keeping patient care information confidential;
• Update medical knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; read professional publications; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations; and
• Serve and protect the community by adhering to professional standards, medical group policies and procedures, and federal, state and local requirements.
REQUIREMENTS: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), Board Certification (3 years of training) in Internal Medicine, and possess Territory of Guam Medical License. A foreign educational equivalent is acceptable.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send your resume and application to Mrs. Ana-Alicia Cruz, Human Resources Manager, Guam Healthcare Development, Inc. doing business as Guam Regional Medical City by mail to 133 Route 3, Dededo, Guam 96912.
All applicants are expected to meet Guam licensure requirements for their specific profession. All applicants will be expected to successfully complete all GRMC background clearance reviews, drug testing, and local licensure or credentialing requirements as a part of the hiring process. To apply, please download and complete the following application below:
Click here to download an application form.
Upon completion, the application form may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Guam Regional Medical City, PO Box 3830 Hagatna, Guam 96932. You can also drop off your application here at the hospital. GRMC is located at 133 Route 3, Dededo Guam.
No phone calls please.
GRMC Credentialing Application
FOR CONSULTANT STAFF: Qualified physicians interested in applying for hospital privileges may complete and submit GRMC’s credentialing application.
Click here to download a Credentialing Application.